- 2 tbsp butter
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 (8oz) packages cream cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped Canadian bacon
- 1/2 cup cooked and crumbled bacon
- 1/2 cup cooked and crumbled sausage
- 1/2 cup chopped pepperoni
- 1 tsp dried Italian seasoning
In a small saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Ad mushrooms, pepper and onion, and cook 5 to 6 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
Preheat oven to 350.
In a large bowl, combine vegetable mixture, cream cheese and remaining ingredients, stirring until mixture is combined. Spoon into a 2 quart baking dish. Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until dip is browned and bubbly. Serve with Pizza Crust Dippers
Dip may be made up to 2 days ahead, covered and refrigerated. Allow to sit at room temperature 20 minutes before baking as directed.
To make Pizza Crust Dippers- unroll store bought Pizza dough. Rub with olive oil and sprinkle with Italian cheese. Cut into strips with a pizza roller. then bake according to package directions.