- 4 chicken breasts
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 small jar pimento (optional)
- 3 tbsp poppy seeds (optional)
- 2 rolls Ritz Crackers, crushed
- 1 stick margarine or butter
Cut chicken into bite size pieces and cook through in a skillet. (Do not add salt to the chicken)
Once chicken is cooked, mix chicken, soup, sour cream, pimento, 1 tbsp poppy seeds and 1 roll of the crushed crackers. Spoon mixture into a 13x9 pan.
Mix remaining roll of crushed crackers with 2 tbsp poppy seeds and melted butter. Sprinkle mixture over chicken. Bake at 350 for 40 minutes.