- 1 package (13.8oz) refrigerated pizza crust
- 2 cups thinly sliced iceberg lettuce
- 2 plum tomatoes
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing, divided
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup sliced olives
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 6 slices bacon, crisply cooked, drained and crumbled
Preheat oven 400. Unroll pizza crust to within 1 inch of edge of pan. Bake 15-18 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven, cool completely.
On cutting board, thinly slice lettuce. Seed and dice tomatoes. In a medium bowl combine cream cheese, 1/4 cup of salad dressing, and garlic. Mix well and spread over crust. Top pizza with lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, olives, onion and bacon. Drizzle with remaining ranch dressing. Cut into squares and serve immediately.
From The Pampered Chef